2.09.2009

31 Weeks








I have felt some changes in the past few days, and it's pretty clear now that she is positioned head-down. The punching and kicking can be much more painful at times, and she seems to be enjoy rolling around more, too (which is a bit uncomfortable as well)! We went on a car ride this weekend to Michigan to see Dad and Marilyn and there were times that got pretty uncomfortable. I am normally not one to stop to use the restroom, so making a stop to just walk around is a bit annoying for me. But, I am going to have to get better at that, because we are going on one last trip here in a few weeks that is an 8 hour drive. We will see how that goes and how many stops we have to make along the way! After early March there will be no more traveling for me, and Kirk will have a one-hour radius for any trip he wants to take.

No comments: