2.09.2009

So this is what I have to look foward to?!


My mom watches our neighbor's little boy twice a week (who is also my girlfriend Izzy's little brother). Mom is normally over at his house but last week he invaded my territory. Now, I am not sure, but I think that this is what is coming to my house soon and I am not going to tell you how I really feel about that! Mom says that if I do not have something nice to say then don't say it (or bark it) at all. I learned though that one afternoon with this little creature and my nose needs a break! He farts more than my dad!

But there are some good smells around him too, like the milk I wouldn't mind getting a bit of. I need to keep my eyes on this one, that is for sure! I did not really appreciate him taking so much of my mom's attention and did not like how much she held him. What does a dog have to do to get some love? I was happy to see him go home at the end of the day. But if he brings his sister over next time to play, I might let him come back more often. We'll have to talk about that.

No comments: