12.16.2007

I Can't Wait for Show n' Tell!


So, I was clearly trying to show off my newest talent of flying to my parents, but it didn't go as well as I had planned. After reading one of my dad's graphic novels it had seemed simple enough. Just jump from a high place, and fly through the air, right? Well, I need to work on my cat like landing, to say the least. It didn't go so well. Dad wasn't happy and mom was crying (she is such a softy) as we trekked out into the snow. They took me to a doggy hospital, and I got some fun drugs...something called "more-feen"...it was very nice. Well, after some X-rays we found out that I just had a sprain/strain. My parents were very smiley, but it was still kind of a fog for me. I sure hope I wasn't drooling like a big dog! Well, after the doctor told my mom I couldn't run, mom laughed, and said that was impossible? So the doctor got creative and put a splint on me and now they let me play! I sure hope that you can see all my pups signatures through the fun colors! Another ten days of this and then I wont have to run on three legs or have a bag put on me every time I go pee! Dad is calling me Tiny Tim and saying that I am the most expensive Christmas decoration that they have! So if you see me you'll have to sign my cast so I can show n' tell it at school! Well, I have had a "ruff" day and am off for another nap.

1 comment:

Seagers said...

This is classic. Merry Christmas if I don't talk with you before then...