1.17.2008

Baby Boilers, Emo, and Harry's




Last Saturday, we headed up to our old stomping grounds to watch Purdue beat Ohio State at Mackey Arena. It was a very exciting game, and the Baby Boilers notched a quality win over a tough team behind a career game from Marcus Green. Following the game, we were able to celebrate with my ATO little bro Erik Mosley (Emo to everyone who knows him) who made the trip from Cleveland for the game (Emo is the only guy I know as fanatical and emotional about Purdue sports as me, and he's the best person to watch a game with). A short trip to Harry's turned into quite the night as Emo and Rohit firmly secured Fishbowl (THE place to be upstairs at ahhh....smokefree Harry's) and we were later joined by a dozen current ATO's. Good times, and yes, I miss them. Hopefully we'll do this again soon...in March, when Emo and I head to watch the Boilers in the NCAA tournament!

No comments: