10.27.2009

Keeping Me Busy




My days have been full of new things. I feel very blessed to be able to dabble in different areas that I love. Obviously, my main job is taking care of the little Miss Smiley.



I still love working at Williams-Sonoma Home. I tend to work Thursday evening for about three hours after Kirk gets home.














Preston comes over most Monday and Friday afternoons. It has been fun to see him grow, as well as watch him and Eliza interact.














I just started a new job this week. I am a wedding coordinator for our church, Common Ground. I will meet with the bride and groom a few months before their wedding to help them get the ceremony details together. I will then be there for the wedding weekend to make sure each detail is taken care of. This past Saturday a sweet couple got married and here is some of their decor! The bride was supper organized and it reminded me of myself on my wedding day. I meet tomorrow evening with another couple, and I can't wait to hear all that they have planned.

I love the wire wreaths that they made for the doors. Super easy! You may see one of these in our home sometime soon!













I have been knitting hats for a friend of mine, Sara Graham. She has a great photography business, and wanted some hats for infant photography shoots. Stay tuned for some photos of Eliza too. Sara is going to take some pictures of us next month! In the future I may start up an etsy site for knitting, but I am still trying to figure out what I want to sell. Let me know if you are interested in ordering some baby hats!












I have also been working on hair bows. It is something that I want to master so that I don't have to buy Eliza's down the road. I may add these bows to my etsy account as well, but again if you would like any hair clips or bow headbands let me know!

No comments: