1.13.2010

First Time to the Children’s Museum

Eliza and I, along with Alisha and Preston, went to the Children’s Museum yesterday.  It was a pretty calm day at the museum, but there were still plenty of kids  for Eliza to watch.  I don’t know what Eliza liked best, but like always, she loved to absorb all that Preston does!  Alisha and I enjoyed the Barbie exhibit.  It is very strange to see things that we played with growing up on display and looking ancient.  (Side note…I realized today that I am in the last six months of my twenty-somethings!)  

 

Eliza had this look on her face most of the afternoon!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Playing together…or maybe we should just say near each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Did I miss something?  Is it nap time yet?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t smell that pretty?”

No comments: