1.06.2011

The Davises

Kirk has been the only one posting to the blog for the past few months, and I have been slacking a bit so now I’m playing catch up!  I promise that none of these posts will be about football, basketball, New York, or man crushes, but they will be filled with plenty of Eliza! 

Speaking of how behind I am, think back to what you were doing over Halloween weekend.  Our friends Josh and Kelley were busy getting married (sans costumes)!  It was a beautiful day, ceremony, and couple and a rocking fun reception to boot.   I was excited to be their wedding planner for the ceremony at our church, and it was an honor to support them and help make sure things went smoothly.   Many blessings for their new life together! (I know they’re already two-months into it…I’m so behind!)

No comments: